Do you enjoy seeing results the same day you start a project? Do you enjoy being around cars? Do you enjoy working outside? If you answered yes, you may be the right person for this job! Palm Wash is currently seeking a Detailer in Training to join our team and grow with us. Great opportunity for advancement!
No experience necessary. We will train the right person.
Duties and Responsibilities: As a Detailer in Training, you will be thoroughly trained to complete all tasks assigned and expected. Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Washing, claying and drying vehicles, boats, etc.
- Applying waxes, and sealants
- Vacuuming and detailing the interiors of vehicles, boats, etc.
- Restoring headlights
- Filling products and supplies
- All other processes instructed by the Lead Detailer
Qualifications — Required:
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving history
- Detail oriented
- Well-spoken and well-mannered
- Must have good work ethic and strong customer service skills
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds of product/equipment, as well as be able to stand, bend and squat for an extended period of time
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, production type environment
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent time management
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens
Working Conditions: Because Palm Wash is a mobile detailing company, you will be expected to work outdoors. Please be aware that this may be in the extreme heat or the winter cold. This is a physical job, so you will be expected to be constantly moving throughout the day. This includes walking, standing, squatting for long periods of time, and lifting heavy items. The job may require traveling to different customers’ homes or places of business daily. The hours of the job could vary, including weekend hours, depending on the scheduled jobs for each day.
This is a demanding job but very rewarding. Once fully trained you will have the opportunity to work on some classic and exotic cars. This position is great for people who like to see instant results. Most days you will see 2 vehicles through a transformation and get to see the reactions from customers as you hand the keys back. This position can easily turn into a career that you can be proud of and earn good money. The most successful people in this industry are only there because they truly wanted it. Apply only if you are serious about becoming a detailer. Mention ProDetail in your message for your resume to be put at the top of the pile. I look forward to hearing from some great candidates.
Direct Reports: As a Detailer in Training, you will work alongside and report to the Lead detailer on duty. Salary: $10-$15. Military experience may result in higher starting salary.
This position has immediate openings.
Include the phrase: (Detailed) into the subject of your email, or in your resume footer to fast-track your resume to the top of the list.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time